100 & 110 AC/DC Peak Chargers
The economical choices in sport chargers
The Onyx 100 and 110 chargers cut the price of peak charging to the bone, while still offering everyone's favorite Onyx features: AC/DC ease, NiCd/NiMH compatibility, multiple charge rates, automatic trickle charging, an auto-start function, a standard connector, port for charging 4- and 5-cell receiver packs, a safety timer and a 5-year limited warranty. They're ideal for entry-level electric car or boat modelers wanting a charger that can automatically peak both NiCd and NiMH batteries and accept AC or DC input power. Selectable charge currents range from 1 to 4 amps, for cells as small as 600mAh "AAA" and as big as sub-C size - good for 1/18 to 1/8 scale vehicles. A small, lightweight built-in AC power supply makes these chargers easy to take anywhere.
- A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply is great for portability and small pit areas.
- Selectable charge currents of 1A, 2A, and 4 amps with auto-trickle function.
- Intelligent peak detection design safely fills NiCd and NiMH batteries automatically.
- An auto-start function with status LED makes setup simple.
- Includes a unique socket for charging radio batteries.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources.
- Output connection includes standard plug.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
- DTXP4191 features a case with a modern new look.
- 5-year limited warranty (U.S.A. and Canada customers only).
- AC or DC power source
Stock Numbers: DTXP4190 and DTXP4191
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Battery types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH Cells (4.8-9.6V, limited to 7 cells on DC)
Battery capacity range: 600-6000mAh
Fast charge current: 1, 2, or 4A linear (2A limit on AC)
Fast charge termination: peak detection
Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes
Peak sensitivity: 8mV
Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting
Controls: auto-start, switchable current selector
LED indicator: red
Output connections: built-in lead with standard connector built-in jack for radio batteries
Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 3.5" x 4.1" x 1.1" (90 x 104 x 29 mm)
Weight: 9.2 oz. (260 g)
DTXC2209 Standard/Deans® Ultra Plug® Adapter
DTXC2210 Standard/Vendetta, Mini Quake or RS4 Adapter
DTXP4151 Transmitter Adapter - Futaba®
DTXP4152 Transmitter Adapter - Airtronics®/Hitec®
DTXP4153 Transmitter Adapter - Spektrum®/JR®
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.