AC/DC Peak Charger
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function.
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power.
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones make for easy setup and control.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. An adapter is available separately to connect batteries having a Deans® Ultra Plug® (GPMM3131).
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
Charges anywhere from 4 to 8 NiCd and NiMH batteries, with output current selections of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps. Great for charging batteries for 1/18th to 1/8th scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries! A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply plus DC input capability is perfect for use at home or the track. A custom LCD with backlight is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 210 has more applications (and convenience) than nearly any charger in its price range!
Stock Number: DTXP4210
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Battery types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-9.6V)
Battery capacity range: 750-7500mAh
Fast charge current: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W maximum)
Fast charge termination: peak detection
Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes
Peak sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMH
Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting (0-250mA)
Controls: 3 pushbuttons
Display type: 7-segment custom LCD with blue backlight
Audible indicators: indicates start, stop, errors
Output connections: built-in lead with standard connector*
built-in jack for charging 4-8 cell radio batteries
Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 5.75 x 5.25 x 1.81" (146 x 133 x 46 mm)
Weight: 19.2 oz. (543 g)
*Adapter leads available separately
DTXC2209 Standard/Deans® Ultra Plug® Adapter
DTXC2210 Standard/Vendetta, MiniQuake or RS4 Adapter
DTXP4151 Transmitter Adapter — Futaba®
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.