Programmable AC/DC Charger
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Fully adjustable charge currents from 100mA to 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones make for easy set-up and control.
- Configure up to 5 batteries in memory for instant, easy recall and set-up.
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power. Peak sensitivity can be adjusted to tailor the charger to the battery.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. An adapter is available separately to connect batteries having a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector (GPMM3131).
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
The Onyx 220 charger is great for a wide variety of applications! With adjustable charge current ranging from 0.1 to 5 amps, it's an excellent choice for applications as small as 1/32 scale micros to 1/8 scale electrics — even nitro receiver batteries and transmitter packs! An advanced LCD with reversed characters and backlight — previously only found in top-end racing chargers — is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply, combined with a DC input means the Onyx 220 can be used anywhere!
Stock Number: DTXP4220
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Battery types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-9.6V)
Battery capacity range: 50-9900mAh
Fast charge current: 0.1-5.0A adjustable (40W max)
Fast charge termination: peak detection
Fast charge safety timer: off-300 minutes
Peak sensitivity: 3-20mV adjustable
Trickle charge current: 1/20 fast charge setting (auto); 0-250mA (manual)
Controls: 4 pushbuttons
Battery memories: 5
Display type: 2x8 reversed LCD with backlight
Audible indicators: indicates start, stop, errors
Output connections: lead w/standard connector; universal jack for charging 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cell packs
Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 5.7 x 5.1 x 1.8" (145 x 130 x 45 mm)
Weight: 20.4 oz. (578 g)
*Adapter leads available separately
DTXC2209 Standard/Deans® Ultra Plug® Adapter
DTXC2210 Standard/Vendetta, MiniQuake or RS4 Adapter
DTXP4151 Transmitter Adapter - Futaba®
DTXP4152 Transmitter Adapter - Airtronics®/Hitec®
DTXP4153 Transmitter Adapter - Spektrum®/JR®
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.