AC/DC Dual Peak Charger
- TWO independent outputs, each with identical features and functions.
- A small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Each output offers selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with auto-trickle.
- Each output offers NiCd and NiMH compatibility, with custom peak detection.
- Each output includes a dedicated jack for charging 4-, 5- and 8-cell radio packs.
- Each output includes a custom LCD with blue backlight that shows battery voltage, charge current, time, and capacity.
- Each output includes push-button controls and audible tones which aid in set-up and use.
- Each output includes a backup safety timer which automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Each output includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. Adapters are available separately to connect batteries having a Deans® Ultra Plug® (GPMM3131).
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection ensure trouble-free operation.
Excellent for electric powered models which use two NiCd or NiMH batteries simultaneously, or modelers who rotate through multiple batteries while at the field or the track. Less time charging batteries — more time having fun! Charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5A plus 4-8 cell NiCd or NiMH compatibility make this charger great for batteries for 1/18 to 1/8 scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries! A tiny, lightweight switching AC power supply is built-in, DC input capability and twin LCDs with blue backlights make this charger easy to transport and use in any environment.
|AC input:||110V AC 60Hz|
|DC input:||11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips|
|Protective devices:||solid-state reverse polarity and current overload|
|Case size:||7.95 x 6 x 1.97 in. (202 x 153 x 50 mm)|
|Weight:||27.8 oz. (789 g)|
|Specifications For Each Output|
|Battery types:||4-8 NiCd or NiMH (4.8-9.6V)|
|Battery capacity range:||750-7500mAh|
|Fast charge current:||0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W max)|
|Fast charge termination:||peak detection|
|Fast charge safety timer:||90 minutes|
|Peak sensitivity:||8mV for NiCd, 4mV for NiMH|
|Auto-trickle current:||1/20 fast charge setting|
|Controls:||3 push buttons/output|
|Display type:||7-segment backlit LCD/output|
|Output connections:||built-in lead with standard connector built-in jack for 4-8 cell radio batteries|
|Audible tones:||Start, stop, errors & setup|
|DTXC2209||Duratrax Adapter - Male Standard / Male Star Plug|
|DTXC2210||Duratrax Adapter - Male Standard / Male Mini|
|DTXP4151||Tx Charge Adapter — Standard/Futaba®|
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.