DTXM1055 - Auto-Sport ESC Forward with Brake Spec Sheet
|Input power:||7.2 to 8.4 volts DC (6-7 cells)|
|Operating frequency:||1.0 kHz|
|BEC:||5.0 volts / 1.0 amp|
|Max. Constant Current:||128 amps|
|Max. Peak Current:||440 amps|
|Acceleration time delay:||0.34 seconds fixed|
|Motor Turns Limit:||no fewer than 20 turns|
|Case Size (with heat sink):||1.48 x 1.34 x 0.57” (42 x 38 x 16 mm)|
|Weight (with heat sink):||1.9 oz. (55 g)|
Typical Application: with easy to use automatic setup with twin LEDs and brake, great power output to easily handle motors down to 20-turns, and optimum affordability this unit is perfect for sport-level enthusiasts looking to upgrade from mechanical speed controls.
- Fully proportional forward control with brake.
- Automatic setup from the Tx. No adjustment dials or buttons, with red and green LEDs for easy set-up.
- For stock motors having no fewer than 20 turns. Great for sport-level racing.
- High frequency operation for smooth control, low operating temperatures, and to maximize battery run-time.
- Pre-installed on/off switch, motor, battery, and Futaba-J radio connectors.
- Thermal protection, to prevent damage from current overload.
120-day limited warranty (U.S. and Canada only)