DTXM1070 - 12T Modified ESC with ABS Brakes and Reverse Spec Sheet
|Input power:||7.2 to 8.4 volts DC (6-7 cells)|
|Operating frequency:||1.0 kHz|
|BEC:||5.0 volts / 1.0 amp|
|Max. Constant Current:||232 amps|
|Max. Peak Current:||800 amps|
|Acceleration time delay:||0.0, 0.1, and 0.2 seconds|
|Motor Turns Limit:||no fewer than 12 turns|
|Case Size (with heat sink):||1.48 x 1.34 x 0.57” (42 x 38 x 16 mm)|
|Weight (with heat sink):||2.44 oz. (69 g)|
Typical Application: a great reversing ESC for intermediate-to-advanced racers, with easy to use pushbutton setup, ABS brakes for excellent control in and out of corners, great power output to easily handle modified motors down to 12-turns, adjustable reverse-delay, reverse-lockout for racing, and traction control for superb handling.
- Fully proportional forward and reverse control, with ABS brake.
- Pushbutton setup, with high visibility red and green setup LEDs.
- For modified motors having no fewer than 12 turns. Great for intermediate or advanced racing uses.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) enables greater control while cornering.
- Reverse-lockout disables reverse direction for racing purposes.
- Adjustable reverse-delay protects gears when shifting from forward to reverse.
- Adjustable traction control to custom set acceleration speeds and reduce wheelspins.
- High frequency operation for smooth control, low operating temperatures, and to maximize battery run-time.
- Pre-installed on/off switch, motor, battery, and Futaba-J radio connectors.
- Thermal protection, to prevent damage from current overload.
120-day limited warranty (U.S. and Canada only)