Brushless Programmable Electronic Speed Control
Versatile, race-legal — and programmable to the max!
The first brushless electronic speed control from Duratrax, the DE10 includes 19 programmable features — more than any other ESC, including higher-priced units.
Ideal for 1/10 scale on- and off-road models as well as short course racing, it can be used with sensored or sensorless brushless motors down to 5.5 turns. And if you run an RTR vehicle with a brushed motor, get this: The DE10 also works with brushed motors down to 4 turns, so you can install the DE10 today...and upgrade later to a brushless motor without changing ESCs!
- Breaks new ground for ESCs with LiFe battery compatibility!
- Comes with a Traxxas® battery connector already attached and a Star Plug in the box.
- LED blinks at 0° timing, meeting ROAR Sportsman Racing requirements.
- Powerful 6V/3A BEC circuitry accommodates high-torque and digital servos.
- Smooth, precise control results in no cogging, even at low speeds.
All of these are programmable on the DE10:
Low Voltage Cut-Off
Start Current Limiter
Speed Mixing Brake
Brushless ESC Digital Programmer
Goes anywhere — and makes ESC set-up a snap.
Inexpensive and easy to use, the Brushless ESC Digital Programmer is a perfect companion to the DE10. You'll make the most of the DE10's impressive functionality, speed and simplify its programming, and store critical vehicle performance data for post-race analysis. Using this pocket-sized programmer, even new drivers will feel like pros!
- Compact and lightweight for easy hand-held use — no need to risk an expensive laptop at the track!
- Makes programming changes push-button easy..
- Large LCD screen instantly identifies the feature selected for programming.
- Allows timing adjustments in 2.5° increments, for even greater precision than when programming directly from the DE10.
- View a variety of post-race data including average and maximum speed, maximum temperature and maximum current.
DTXM1300 DE10 Brushless Programmable ESC
DTXM1350 Brushless ESC Digital Programmer