A scale beauty — and performance beast.
The real Nissan GT-R tops 190 mph and goes from zero to 60 in just over three seconds — which explains the "super" in supercar. That's also a good word for this officially licensed R/C version. Durable and ready-to-run, it's a sweet on-road machine for all levels of modelers. Check out the chassis and you'll find the kind of equipment that gets hard-core racers excited, too — like an easy-to-adjust pillow ball front suspension and 2-speed transmission with adjustable shift point.
Length: 17.32 in (440 mm)
Width: 8.46 in (215 mm)
Height: 5.31 in (135 mm)
Weight: 4.1 lb (1.86 kg)
Requires: Fuel, glow starter & 8 "AA" batteries
The Nissan GT-R includes:
- Duratrax 2.4GHz FHSS radio system by Futaba®
- High-rpm ST18-S engine with dual chamber tuned pipe
- Super Start™ RTR hand-held starter system
- Licensed painted and finished polycarbonate body
- Aluminum chassis
- Two-speed transmission
- Shaft-driven 4WD
- Oil-filled shocks with preload clips for easy ride height adjustments
- Full set of ball bearings
- All metal gears (front spool/rear differential)
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. trademarks, designs, copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights are used under license.