110 AC/DC Peak Charger
The economical choice in sport chargers
The Onyx 100 cuts the price of peak charging to the bone while offering the modeler admirable convenience: AC/DC versatility, NiCd/NiMH compatibility, automatic start, stop and trickle charging, a port for charging radio packs and a 5-year limited warranty. They're a compact, economical option for electric car or boat modelers, with charge currents that make them as useful for 600mAh "AAA" as sub-C cells, and for 1/18 scale "micros" as well as 1/8 scale monsters.
- A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply is great for portability and small pit areas.
- Selectable charge currents of 1A, 2A, and 4 amps with auto-trickle function.
- Intelligent peak detection design safely fills NiCd and NiMH batteries automatically.
- An auto-start function with status LED makes setup simple.
- Includes a unique socket for charging radio batteries.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources.
- Output connection includes standard plug.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
- Features a case with a modern new look.
- 5-year limited warranty (U.S.A. and Canada customers only).
- AC or DC power source
|AC input:||110V AC 60Hz|
|DC input:||11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips|
|Battery types:||4-8 NiCd or NiMH Cells (4.8-9.6V, limited to 7 cells on DC)|
|Battery capacity range:||600-6000mAh|
|Fast charge current:||1, 2, or 4A linear (2A limit on AC)|
|Fast charge termination:||peak detection|
|Fast charge safety timer:||90 minutes|
|Auto-trickle current:||1/20 fast charge setting|
|Controls:||auto-start, switchable current selector|
|Output connections:||built-in lead with standard connector built-in jack for radio batteries|
|Protective devices:||solid-state reverse polarity and current overload circuitry|
|Case size:||3.5 x 4.1 x 1.1 in (90 x 104 x 29 mm)|
|Weight:||9.2 oz. (260 g)|
DTXC2209 Duratrax Adapter - Male Standard / Male Star Plug
DTXC2210 Duratrax Adapter - Male Standard / Male Mini
DTXP4151 Transmitter Adapter - Futaba®
DTXP4152 Transmitter Adapter - Airtronics®/Hitec®
DTXP4153 Transmitter Adapter - Spektrum®/JR®
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.